Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Chorus from Coast to Coast

Mine is just one of the many voices calling on President Bush to display some of his trademark leadership and decision making and fire Brown now.

If you're a blogger calling on our president to fire Brown now, please e-mail me the URL and text of your post, and I'll add your voice to the chorus here.

If you're a citizen -- especially if you're one from Louisiana or Mississippi -- by all means identify yourself and send your thoughts along as well.

If you're an elected official at the city, county, or parish level in Louisiana or Mississippi -- I'm especially interested in talking to you. E-mail me your info and I will be more than happy to call you on my dime (if the phones are working where you're at). I have no problem with using unnamed sources so long as I can confirm who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home